Regional Sales Manager East Coast Region
SpaRitual LLC. – New York, NY
As a Regional Sales Manager, your objective is to grow existing business, open new business, implement sales & promotional programs and offer exceptional customer service within the prestige salon and spa market space. This opportunity is a key market encompassing the East Coast region of the USA. The position report to the Vice President of USA Sales.
Responsibilities: Optimizes sales by gaining depth in existing accounts, account support, office management, new business and brand development.
- Generate sales in Territory by developing new business and brand presence.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with all account by incorporating regular visits and sales calls. Regularly prepares proposals for existing accounts to accelerate growth.
- Present, demonstrate and sell new product launches and promotions in a timely manner. Ensures and implement in spa launch plan to include training on new products to ensure successful sell through.
- Oversee inventory Control, ensuring proper min/max for demand.
- Effectively merchandise, checking inventory levels, cleaning, planograms, floor space, new promotions. Ensure that SpaRitual is represented well in every account.
- Effectively implements a launch plan to include initial training, ongoing service strategy and retail plan to ensure maximum buy-in all accounts.
- Monitor all new product launches within Territory. Work trade shows and trade events, as needed.
- Maintain excellent knowledge on company products.
- Strategically target potential new clients in key markets.
- Train and educate al new account as needed.
- Follow-up on all corporate office leads within 2 weeks from initial contract.
- Work with Representatives to support sales needs with the respected Territory.
- On a monthly basis, submit to the VP of USA Sales, a 90-day rolling calendar with all travel requests and travel objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- up to 70% Travel.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong outside sales background with a minimum of 3 years' experience; industry knowledge preferred.
- Provides creative, out of the box approaches to client satisfaction and problem solving.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Suite, in particular Word and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.